- Community Development
- Village Construction Page
- Road and Utility Project - Bradley Rd
Road and Utility Project - Bradley Rd
Project Area and Overview:
- Bradley Road between Port Washington Road and Lake Drive
- This project has been rescheduled to 2024.
The work to be performed on Bradley Rd includes replacement of the water mains, improvements to the storm water management system, and repaving the roads. Bradley Road may also include either a pedestrian path/sidewalk or paved shoulder in order to improve access to pedestrians and bicyclists.
Public Information Meeting (PIM)
A PIM was held on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at Fox Point Village Hall to discuss each of the six (6) proposed road sections for Bradley Road. Five of the six proposed sections incorporate a widened road, a path or a sidewalk in order to increase pedestrian and bicycle safety while the sixth option maintains the status quo (two lanes of traffic with a narrow paved shoulder).
- Details related to each option are included in the PIM presentation HERE.
- Options A, B, and C1 through C4 can be found below. Based on the input received at the meeting, those in attendance seemed to favor incorporation of a pedestrian path on one side of the road (north or south side) so two other options have been developed by Baxter & Woodman (our consultant) to show a 6-foot path with a 6-foot buffer on each side of the road. These options (Alt B2 (north side path) and Alt B3 (south side path)) are also found below.
- Bradley Rd - Alt A
- Bradley Rd - Alt A - Roll Plat
- Bradley Rd - Alt B
- Bradley Rd - Alt B - Roll Plat
- Bradley Rd - Alt B2 (north side path)
- Bradley Rd - Alt B3 (south side path)
- Bradley Rd - Alt C1
- Bradley Rd - Alt C2
- Bradley Rd - Alt C2 - Roll Plot
- Bradley Rd - Alt C3
- Bradley Rd - Alt C4
- Bradley Rd - Typical Section
- The Private Infrastructure Form for residents along the three roads is provided to give staff information related to private infrastructure (dog fences, downspouts, sump pump discharge pipes, sprinkler systems, etc.) that is located within the Village Right of Way.
Please continue to visit this page for updates on the project including a second PIM that will be held to discuss the project schedule once it has been awarded by the Village Board. Questions regarding the project can be directed to Scott Brandmeier, Director of Public Works, at 414-351-8900 or email@example.com.