Roles and Responsibilities
The Audit Committee aims to advise and assist corporate authorities in obtaining and monitoring the Village’s annual audit and to ensure a fair and accurate presentation of the Village’s financial statements.
- Please check the agenda for the exact date, time, and location of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Christine Symchych, Village President, Chair - Term Expires 2022
- Vacant, Village Trustee Seat
- Catie Anderson, Village Trustee - Term Expires 2022
- Terry Rindt - Term Expires 2022
- Kenneth J. Wirth, Jr. - Term Expires 2022
All matters, unless otherwise ordered by a vote of the majority of the Village Board, may be assigned by the Village President to one of the above committees, and each committee shall thereafter report on all such matters so assigned to it to the Board at a regular or special meeting of the Board. Any matter may be taken up prior to the report of a committee upon the affirmative vote so to do of a majority of the Board of Trustees.