Please see attached memo regarding an employee COVID matter:
WHEN TO CALL
|Life in danger||Safe at home orders|
|Crimes in progress||COVID-19 updates|
NOVEMBER ELECTION & ABSENTEE VOTING UPDATES
HOW DO I REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT FOR THE NOVEMBER ELECTION?
- If you are registered to vote, request an absentee ballot online at .
- Applications for absentee ballots are also located outside the front doors of Village Hall. Fill it out, attach a copy of your photo ID and return it to Village hall by placing it in our drop box downstairs.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ABSENTEE BALLOT?
Ballots for the November election were sent out September 17. Ballots requested between now (September 21) through November will be sent out 24 hours after they have been requested.
HOW CAN I RETURN MY BALLOT?
- Place it in the Village Hall drop box directly outside the front door to Village Hall (7200 N Santa Monica Blvd).
- Bring it to Village Hall and hand it to one of our employees.
- Send it back to Village Hall via mail (no additional postage required).
CAN I ABSENTEE IN-PERSON VOTE?
Yes. Appointments are required to absentee in-person vote. We will be taking appointments beginning October 6. Call then or any time after to schedule your 15-minute appointment.
We will hold absentee in-person voting the following dates and times:
- October 20-October 30 from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- October 22 and 27 from 4 p.m.-6 p.m.
- October 30 from 12 p.m.-5 p.m.
Learn more about the grant proposals the Village has submitted to help offset the cost of the Beach Drive shoreline stabilization project. Read on...
The Village of Fox Point was notified that Moody's Investors Service, in advance of the Village's July 2020 bond sale, reaffirmed the Village's Aaa bond rating, Moody’s highest rating. Read on...