Tax Payment Information

If you select to pay your real estate taxes in full, payment must be received on or before January 31. Installment payments of taxes are due as follows:
  • 50% is due on or before January 31
  • 25% is due on or before March 31
  • the remaining 25% is due on or before May 31
Payments are due by close of business and postmarks of deadlines will be accepted.  Payments are considered received when they are received in the Treasurer’s office.  Payments placed in the drop box after the close of business will be considered received the following day.

How to Pay

Payment can be made at the Village Hall from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Thursday and from 8 a.m. to noon on Friday. Payments can also be made through the mail. After hours, payments may be deposited in the drop box located by the front door of Village Hall. Please provide a stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of a receipt.

Payment Methods

Tax payments can be made via credit cards using the jurisdiction code 5832. Taxpayers who selection this option must work directly with Official Payments Corporation. A convenience fee will be charged for each payment made. Please contact Official Payments Corporation at 1-800-272-9829 for more information or visit the Official Payments website.

Copies of Paid Tax Bills

A copy of a property tax bill and/or a paid receipt is available for a fee of $0.35 each. Alternatively, the Tax Bill Information link can be used to obtain tax bill information.

Delinquent Property Taxes

We accept payment of 2016 delinquent property taxes until July 31, 2017.  After August 1, 2017, property taxes are transferred to Milwaukee County.  Delinquent taxes are to be paid to the Milwaukee County Treasurer, Milwaukee County Courthouse Room 102, 901 North 9th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233. The phone number for the Milwaukee County Treasurer is (414) 278-4033.  To contact the Treasurer's Office click here

Prior Year Taxes and Assessment Information

Prior Year Real Estate Tax Payment history is maintained by Milwaukee County.
Link to Milwaukee County Web Portal 

Property Tax Statement Address Change

To change the mailing address of your Property Tax Statement, please fill out the form located at this link:
 Tax Statement Address Change Request Form