AT&T is installing fiber optic cable in the Village that encompasses Brown Deer Rd south to Spooner Rd and from I-43 east to Regent Rd. Residents will see marking flags in a few days. Please call the contractor at 262-923-7782 with any questions. Read on...
Local Artist and Art Gallery owner, Elvia Pena Savage, has been generous enough to display her artwork in the Fox Point Village Board Room. Make sure to stop by and check it out before it's gone! Read on...
The Village of Fox Point is looking for qualified candidates for the 2018 Pool Season! Pool Manager, Assistant Pool Manager, Lifeguards and Front Box! The attached link will direct you to the employment section of the Village's website. Read on...
Official Posting Board as described in Village Ordinance Chapter 116-2, 116-2(c) and permissible as adopted by 2015 WI Act 79. For all meeting Agenda postings, please click on the 'Agendas & Minutes' tab on the front page of the website.
- Board of Appeals Agenda - March 27, 2018
- Notice of Possible Quorum - Village Trustee Candidate Forum Event on March 22, 2018
- Type A Notice - State Referendum.pdf
- Type A Notice - Spring 2018 Election Judicial and County Supervisor.pdf
- Notice of Spring Election (Type A) - Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Type B Notice - Spring 2018
- Spring 2018 Election - Sample Ballots for All Wards
- Type C Notice - Spring 2018 State Referendum
- Type D Notice - 2018 Spring Election Poll Locations
- Type E Notice - Spring 2018 Election Absentee Voting Information
- Notice of Official Public Test - Spring 2018 Election
- Village of Fox Point Roster of Officials
- Notice of Board of Appeals Meeting - March 27, 2018
- Board of Police Commissioners Agenda - April 17, 2018
- Resolution 2018-06 Approving of and Authorizing Submittal of a Grant Application to the Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission
- Ordinance 2018-01 To Repeal and Re-Create Section 417-5 of the Code Concerning Registration of Transient Merchants
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Village Hall - 414.351.8900
- Police - 414.351.8911
- Dispatch - 414.351.9900
- EMERGENCY - 911
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm